Hello! Hopefully I am going to do this right as I have never done one before. But I have been nominated by the ever so lovely Kay, for a Liebster Award.
Thank you for nominating me Kay, I find this super exciting hehe. Everyone you need to check out Kay's blog www.whatkaydoes.blogspot.co.uk she is a gorgeous girl and has a super cute blog with really interesting posts.
If you're like me and are unfamiliar with the rules of the Liebster award then here you go:
1. Thank the person who nominated you by linking their blog.
2. Answer 11 questions the nominator gave to you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
5. Let the nominees know they have been nominated by contacting them.
1. What is your favourite book, film and TV series?
My favourite book is the Fault in our Stars, I read it around January 2014 and I just couldn't put it down, yes I cried and cried. That was the first John Green book I read and I just loved his style of writing. That being said I didn't enjoy LFA as much as TFIOS.
My favourite film hmmm now this is hard. I would say the Goonies, it's a classic and I could never get bored of watching it over and over again. But I have so many favourite films, I think i'll make a blog post on them all hehe.
My favourite TV series was Pretty Little Liars, but I haven't watched it in agessss. And now I am so far behind it just seems to daunting to catch up as so much has happened. ATM I am loving Dexter, that may be a huge surprise to lots of use as Dexter is about a Serial Killer who only kills bad guys. Lots of people are disgusted by it but I just love it! Michael C Hall is such an amazing actor.
2. What would you say your statement look is? (Beauty & Fashion)
Statement look? Hmm, I don't know. My beauty look is pretty much very natural, I remember when I was about 15 I would always used a silver glitter liquid eye liner. I suppose that was a statement look for Laura Barlow hehe.
Fashion: I am often seen it cute print, tea dresses, blouses with cats on, jumpers with penguins etc. I also love to wear bows and milk maid braids.
3. What are the top five places you want to visit and why?
1) New york
I dream so much of going to New York. Having breakfast at Tiffany's dressed like Audrey herself, watching a Broadway show, visiting the statue of liberty, spinning around in a revolving door just like Buddy the Elf, giving an elderly lady a turtle dove, seeing the massive Christmas tree in Rockefeller centre THE LIST GOES ON!! New York is calling me, my Mum also shares my dream of New York but we think we're going to wait till I am 21 before we go.
Thailand is such a beautiful country, I love the look of the culture, architecture, I want to go down the shops in one of them rowing boats.
I have wanted to go to China for years now. I have been very lucky to have travelled a lot, and have seen many places in Europe, but the only place in Asia I have seen is Turkey (yes half of Turkey is in Asia!). I would love to see the Great Wall of China, and the Terracotta Warriors. China and Thailand both have cultures and architecture that I dream of seeing.
Okay what girl doesn't want to go to Cali with their friends and hit the beach everyday, and go celebrity spotting. Well I do? hehe. Sign me up now.
Okay I know it's not very specific to a state but that's because there are so many I want to visit. I just want to do a large tour of America. I have always had it in my head that my honey moon would be a Route 66 hehe.
4. What is your biggest fear?
Losing my family and friends.
5. What is your all time favourite skincare, makeup item and haircare product?
Skincare: Palmer's Cocoa Butter body lotion
Makeup: Naked Palate
Haircare: Macadamia Oil
6. Do you prefer makeup or fashion?
7. What is your dream job?
I change my dream job every day, I would love to be an actress, dancer or entertainment staff on a cruise sip, fashion journalist, primary school teacher, dental nurse, own my own business like a dance school or clothes shop.
I have a lot of ideas in mind hehe. I just don't want to work in an office forever.
8. What are three things you cannot live without?
My family, photo albums, camera, teddies, certain jewelry.
9. What was the last thing you bought that you were disappointed with?
Hmmm... I'm not too sure actually.
10. If you could be a character from a film or tv series, who would you choose and why?
I would be Blair Waldorf.
11. What is your ideal holiday? City break, beach or camping?
I love city breaks and beach holidays. I need a mix of both. Camping sounds like fun but I wouldn't consider it a holiday.
My Questions For You! (:
1) Why did you start blogging?
2) Who is your favourite blogger?
3) If you could live anywhere where would it be and why?
4) Sweet tooth or savoury?
5) Who is your favourite actor and actress?
6) Do you have any other hobbies other than blogging?
7) If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
8) ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! Where would you go, what would you bring with you?
9)If you could live in any time era which would it be and why?
10) Mac or PC?
11) If you could swap lives with someone for the day who would it be and why?
Who I Tag (:
1) Lauren - itslaurenslooks
2) Erica - Kinky Curly ME
3) Rachel - Geek Fever
4) Laura - lauranormanphipps
5) Sophie - Just Sophie
6) Karla - The Goldbrush
7) Jade - Jadey Bug
8) Samantha - sjmcdf
9) Sandra - Ropa de Verano
10) Pia - Piamarlene
Thanks for reading, I hope you all enjoyed and I look forward to reading your answers! :D
Love Laura xxx